Let me break down how I've adapted the recipe for you.
- 3 cans of Tomato Paste (find one without citric acid...also she doesn't tell you the size...I used 24oz total).
- 1/2 cup vinegar (make sure you use clear distilled vinegar...all others cause migraines)
- 1 tsp organic garlic powder
- 1/4 cup organic spring onions diced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Grandma's unsulphured molasses
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp organic dried mustard powder
- 1 pinch of the following; organic cinnamon, cloves and cayenne
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp chia seeds- I did not put them in powder form first
This usually makes 3 of the small Ball glass jars. I keep one in the fridge until it is gone and I freeze the rest until needed. Yummy!