Sunday, May 12, 2013

Personal Review of Wilton's ColorCup Baking Cups

If you know me, you know I've been on the hunt for baking cups that don't loose their color when you bake in them.  Recently I found a need for standard size cupcake wrappers that didn't loose their color.  I figured I'd give Wilton's ColorCups a try.  They definitely kept their color...very bright and bold.  The cupcake didn't peel away from the wrappers in baking like I've heard from other reviews, but I've only used them once.  However, they did not make for the best wrappers if you need to work with the cupcakes in anyway.  I used them to make a cupcake bouquet and while sticking a couple toothpicks in them and pressing them into styro foam the wrappers began to peel away.  Overall, I'd give these cupcake wrappers a positive thumbs up from me...just wish they came in the taller size too. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment